- Practice answering common questions.
Home, hometown, Friends, like/ dislike
2. Development relevant vocabulary
Boring – monotonous
Teacher – mentor
Villagers – dwellers
Tired – fatigued, exhausted
3. Give detailed answer instead of providing short , one word answers, elaborate ideas at least 2-3 sentences
- How important are friends to you?
Being a social butterfly, I have good friend circle and they matters to me a lot as they always stick by my side in my thick and thin situations.
4. Use a range of grammatical structures.
5. Improve pronunciation
Know – now
Ice cream – ess cream
Asked – asked
Accept- expect- except
Don’t break letters
6. Maintain good eye contact and body language.
7. Be an active listener.
8. Practice speaking fluently.
Let me think, well
9. Time yourself
10. Seek feedback and review——-teacher
Consistent effort and determination.
Make sure be natural